- Class fees must be paid IN FULL at time of registration. You can register in person, by mail, or by phone.
- A refund of store credit is only provided if you cancel 1 week prior to start of class. If the cancellation is less than one week, no refunds will be given.
- If Material Girls must cancel a class due to lack of participation, the class fees may be transferred to another class or refunded.
- Class minimum is 5 students.
- Space is reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Children or your guest CANNOT accompany you to class without paying the registration fee.
- In order to keep class fees to a minimum, keep the lights on, and the roof over the store, we ask for your cooperation and offer a discount to purchase your class supplies at Material Girls.
- A 10% discount will be given when purchasing the required materials for class.
- Supply lists will be given at time of registration. If one is not available at that time, you will be notified when it becomes available.
- Students are required to bring a sewing machine and basic sewing supplies to each class.
- Basic sewing supplies include: Scissors, thread, seam ripper, marking pencil, rotary cutter, ruler, etc..
- A limited number of sewing machines are available for rent. They are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- Each student must have a LEGAL COPY of the pattern or book.
- If help is needed in the selection of class materials, please do so prior to start of class.
- Class will start on time so please arrive at least 15 minutes early and be set up and ready to start.