Beginner Quilting Learn to quilt! We will teach you all the basics as you construct a great table runner. You will learn quilt terminology, rotary cutting, sewing machine basics, piecing, quilting, and binding.
Beginner Sewing Interested in learning to sew? This class will teach you terminology, techniques, and more as you construct an easy on apron. A classic and simple shape that can be made for great kitchen wear.
BERNINA Creative Studio: Embroidery Continue your sewing education by learning techniques specifically created by BERNINA experts to help you get the most out of your machine and accessories. Each Creative Studio session will focus on a different technique.
Diamond Jubilee Diamond Jubilee is one of Amanda Murphy?s unique quilts that use paper piecing to create a kaleidoscope effect. Learn to paper piece without the fuss of ripping out paper after you have finished your piecing! We will dive in after the new year with assembly.
Tucker University Tucker University classes at Material Girls Quilt Boutique will build from one month on to the next. You don’t have to attend all of them, but you might just miss something!
At each lesson you will:
- Cut and sew a few 4” block units.
- Enjoy classes that are 3 hours of Hands-On classroom instruction detailing how to use the featured tool.
- Receive a new laminated Design Sheet that includes 30 unique block designs and laminated technique sheet on how to take the ruler to the next level.
- You will also receive a Black line design master sheet with block variations, to use in designing your next project.
- Students will receive the featured tool of the month.