Frequently Asked Questions
- At this time, the retreat is for those to stay on property and for all 4 days. We do not have any reduced rates for staying at your own home or only coming for a day or two.
- Agenda-sew what you want, when you want. You have 24hr access to the room. There is no formal education or project for this retreat. Amy will be available for help and assistance if needed.
- Suites are a maximum capacity of 2 people.
- Single Occupancy rooms are a maximum capacity of 1 person. You cannot put 2 people in a single occupancy room.
- The cost of the double occupancy option is shared between the two occupants. That pricing is not per person.
- Double Occupancy room guests both have access to all meals, beverages, and snacks.
- You will need to provide your own sewing machine unless flying in from out of state and prior arrangements have been made with Material Girls.
- You will be able to bring your own small ironing surface and travel size iron. We will be providing a few large ironing surfaces.
- COVID Precautions- Vaccinations will be required or if you are not vaccinated, negative PCR Covid test results will be required 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Payment can be made in one payment versus the 3 installments.
We will continue to add more FAQ and answers. If you don't see an answer to a question here, please feel free to reach out to us at 301-392-9575 or email@example.com