- Course Instructor: Kathy Shalda, BERNINA Expert
- Course Description: Learn how to successfully sew on challenging fabrics such as knit, minkee, chiffon, cork and more! Learn seam and hem finishes to "sew like a pro" on various fabrics. Discover ways to make sewing easier by using proper feet, stitches, and features on BERNINA machines for precise sewing.
- Course Completion: At the end of the two days you will graduate with a completed BERNINA Academy Technique Book with 20 finished samples and techniques for Mastering Challenging Fabrics and a collectible BERNINA Acadmed USB stick with bonus content.
- Course Requirements: None! Whether you are a seasoned pro, or you've never touched a sewing machine you can attend this course.
- Course Supplies: BERNINA machines and supplies will be provided both days. The B880 Plus and the B790 Plus and the L450 BERNINA overlocker will be provided by Material Girls Quilt Boutique.
This event is open to owners of all brands of sewing machines. You will be able to apply what you learn at the event to your machine at home.
Early Bird Registration: $149
Registration after 2/22/18: $199
Everything for the event is provided! Machines, lunch and refreshments, supplies, and more surprises.
Samples of what will be completed in the course are on display in the store now.